Friday 22 February 2013

Learning what love is....

What If?

What if I couldn't fail? What if I said thank you more often? What if I had had a morning routine? What if I wrote everyday? What if I always made a meal plan? What if I thanked my achy body parts? What if I gave my all each and everyday? What if I prayed everyday? What if I did yoga everyday? What if I said thank you to the sky? What if I walked more? What if I cried more? What if I was meant to do more?What if God wants me to do more? What if I learned to balance? What if I took pottery classes? What if I made love more often? What if I always did what gave me joy? What if children are always right? What if I blessed every person I saw? What if I accepted my story? What if I let go of what scares me? What if I sewed more? What if I danced more? What if I gave myself a chance? What if I believed in myself? What if people in Abbotsford do want to dance? What if my passions ignite others? What if I grow more?  What if I have more light to shine? What if Jesus is the way? What if I trusted Jule's 100%? What if I wasn't afraid? What if I am a midwife? What if I got out of control? What if I did everything I didn't want to? What if I used the internet less? What if I found my internal inspiration? What if I have a daughter? What if my life was slow and full and blissful? What if I believed in every thought I had? What if I had 4 kids? What if I we're meant to travel the world? What if I could be happy in every moment? What if I knew God in my deepest places? What if I had more faith? What if I knew all my blessings? What if I was healed? What if I am healed? What if I believed all the love I was given? What if I lived in a poor country? What if I actually listened to Phoenix? What if I gave more love? What if I acted lie it was sunny everyday? What if I helped more people? What if I was confident in myself? What if I sold my art work? What if I taught prenatal classes? What if I gave each day my all? What if I had detailed goals? What if I spent more time listening to creator? What if I kissed the earth each day? What if I lived like I can't imagine? What if my time were more limited? What if I supported my husband more? What if I took more time to be creative? What if I am more then a house wife? What if I went to midwifery school in the Philippines?  What if I went to school to become a midwife? What if I lived in Mexico? What if we all went to Peru? What if we paid off our debts in a year? What if I celebrated life everyday? What if I asked for more help? What if I was led by inspiration? What if the Holy Mother wants to speak to me? What if I believed I was the only one put here to carry out these passions? What if resting was more a part of our life? What if we found a church we adored? What if money were never an issue again? What if school were free, what would we do?  What if we served each other more? What if I went to bed when I got tired? What if I leapt out of bed in the morning? What if each day I gave thanks? What if I meant every word I spoke? What if I were more silent? What if what scared me made me stronger? What if I never got triggered again? What if I knew I was loved? What if I loved my stories of difficulties? What if I knew each lesson my pain was meant to teach me? What if I were more humble? What if I let go of my fear? What if I held only love in my heart? What if my wounds were all healed? What if nothing could hurt me? What if I didn't react any more? What if I didn't listen to my ego? What if I got down and prayed when I got angry? What if I were able to ask to be heard? What if I smiled more at strangers? What if creator has more plans for me? What if I could accept each obstacle as a lesson and gift? What if in a challenging moment I took a breath and asked for help and peace? What if I took each step of my day with thanks and prayer? What if I could believe in my heart? What if my belief is what changes me? What if love is all we need? What if I helped bring peace to earth? What if peace starts here? What if peace starts with me? What if peace starts with my relations? What if love were a salve? What if I prayed through my fears? What if I said thank you to that which scared me? What if I focused on my blessings? What if I'm not seperate from Creator?
Love Darla

~Journal Entry Prayer Feb 10, 2013

Inspired by the What If conference poster ^

This has been the beginning of a fast paced healing, diving to new depths, abandoning fears and letting love heal me. We think this is my healing baby that I'm carrying right now. May she blossom as much as she has inspired me to grow through my wounds.
To the future, unknown.....<3

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant and beautiful and brave. Thanks for speaking it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful words...thanks for sharing...isn't it amazing how awesome it feels just to ask all the what ifs?

    Just to give credit where credit is due, the poster is the Holstee Manifesto: http://shop.holstee.com/products/holstee-manifesto-poster (it's what I read every morning :)

    ReplyDelete